Here we go again, the paid weather prognosticators are messing with us again at I-35 Speedway. Their predictions, which were wrong this past Saturday, once again do not paint a pretty picture for Saturday, when I-35 Speedway will be hosting the United States Modified Touring Series (USMTS) along with the USRA Ironman B Mods and Stock Cars and the E Mods. We will see how the weather forecast goes throughout the week but in the event weather prevents us from racing this Saturday, the makeup date will be the following day, Sunday April 23 with gates opening at 3 and racing at 5 pm. This is the contingency plan. Make your plans to be at I-35 Speedway this Saturday or if needed this Sunday! We are full steam ahead in preparations for racing on Saturday with racing starting at 7.